Monday, October 17, 2011

Butterflies & Dragonflies, Paula



I have started to believe that there are little miracles all around us. I look for the little miracles in the sky, the trees and well everywhere. For some reason butterflies and dragonflies visit me the most often. I love them, they truly make me feel like they are little signs of miracles. It took me forever to get a photo of a butterfly that I was happy with. I also got a great shot of a dragonfly sitting on my porch one day.


The grieving process is not easy to maneuver but I do believe that there is beauty in the things around us and to capture that beauty in a drawing, photo or in words helps to begin the stage of healing.


I'm a Mother to three boys, two here on Earth and our little squishy, Braedon, who left us July 13th. I am married to the man of my dreams and after almost 17 years he still makes my heart go pitter patter. I am trying my hand at writing, drawing, sewing and well just about any form of creative release. I am hoping that by allowing my emotions to guide my hands, it will help to heal my heart.


Paula

A Moment in our Arms


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photographs of those small miracles. I'm glad that they bring you comfort and I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little Braedon xo

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?