Sunday, March 28, 2010

Community Poem Reminder

Just a little reminder that the April Community Poem deadline is coming up very very quickly, so get your lines in now soon! You need to reread this post for all the rules. Deadline closes on March 31st, and there will be no way to add on later in the day. So, please get them in early.

Also, please let me know if you are interested in joining the traveling journalYou can read about the journal here. I currently have eighteen participants. I have intended to get this in the mail by now and email everyone with their travel journal journey location, so many apologies to everyone. The month got away from me. Please email me to join in the fun. There is still time and room. After I have a definitive number of people who are participating, I will set the deadline for how long you can have the journal in your possession. Please email me with the subject line Traveling Journal at stilllife365days (at) gmail (dot) com.

Other than that,still life 365 is now socialized. We admit that we still eat with our mouth open, but we have joined Facebook! You too can join still life 365 on Facebook. We have both a group and a fan page. The fan page is the place where things get updated. Join the conversation about art, grief and creativity. Talk about the community poem projects, and some of the other stuff going on around the still life 365 headquarters. We welcome conversation about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?