Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Community Poem Reminder

Just a little reminder that the Exquisite Corpse Community Poem deadline is coming up very very quickly, so get your lines in now soon! You need to reread this post for all the rules, and there are kind of a lot of them, and the poem lines are in the comment section, so build off of those.

Also, please let me know if you are interested in joining the traveling journal. I have actually purchased the scrapbook/journal. It is 8"x8". I bought a smaller size so it will be easier to mail. I am aiming to get the journal journey map started in the next two weeks--March 15th, to be exact. You can read about the journal here. And please email me to join in the fun. After I have a definitive number of people who are participating, I will set the deadline for how long you can have the journal in your possession.Please email me with the subject line Traveling Journal at stilllife365days (at) gmail (dot) com.

Other than that, still looking for our next Artist to Artist conversation, so if you are interested in seeing any of the artists or poets featured, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?